Great, a couple of you are meeting up to exchange tools and resources for your next video project!
However, regardless of your age or gender, it's always best to take care and be prepared when meeting someone for the first time.
- If you're uncomfortable at any point, don't do it.
- Meet in a public setting.
- Get to know the other person (such as through the phone, Skype, etc.) before meeting up.
- Avoid sharing too much information about yourself, especially personal information like addresses and home numbers.
- Stick to your plan, including modes of transportation.